Skip to Content
Back to top
Putting Investors First? Examining the SEC’s Best Interest Rule
Thursday, March 14, 2019 | 09:30 |
Printed Hearing 116-10.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.____, “SEC Disclosure Effectiveness Testing Act" [DRAFT]
- Susan MacMichael John, Chair, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Dina Isola, Investment Advisor Representative, Ritholtz Wealth Management
- Barbara Roper, Director of Investor Protection, Consumer Federation of America
- Lee Baker, President, AARP Georgia State
- The Honorable Harvey L. Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, Kalorama Partners
Webcast of the Hearing