Skip to Content
Back to top
Putting Investors First: Reviewing Proposals to Hold Executives Accountable
Wednesday, April 03, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-15.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ___, Insider Trading Prohibition Act [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, Investor Choice Act of 2019 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, 8-K Trading Gap Act of 2019 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, A bill to require the SEC to complete rulemaking required by section 10D of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, A bill to require the SEC to complete rulemaking required by section 14(i) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, A bill to amend the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 to amend the definition of whistleblower [DRAFT]
- John Coffee, Adolf A. Berle Professor of Law, Director of the Center on Corporate Governance at Columbia Law School
- Melanie Lubin, Maryland Securities Commissioner, on behalf of the North American Securities Administrators Association, Inc (NASAA)
- Remington A. Gregg, Counsel for Civil Justice and Consumer Rights, Public Citizen
- Tom Quaadman, Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness, Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America
Webcast of the Hearing