Skip to Content
Back to top
Examining Discrimination in the Automobile Loan and Insurance Industries
Wednesday, May 01, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-21.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- John W. Van Alst, Attorney, National Consumer Law Center; Director, Working Cars for Working Families, an NCLC project
- Rachel J. Cross, Policy Analyst, Frontier Group
- Kristen Clarke, President and Executive Director, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Joshua Rivera, Policy Advisor, University of Michigan, Poverty Solutions
- James Lynch, Chief Actuary, Vice President of Research and Education, Insurance Information Institute
Webcast of the Hearing