Skip to Content
Back to top
Good for the Bottom Line: A Review of the Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
Wednesday, May 01, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-22.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Rick Guzzo, Senior Leader, Workforce Strategy, Mercer
- Victoria Budson, Co-Director, Women and Public Policy Program, Kennedy School, Harvard University
- Adrienne Trimble, President, National Minority Supplier Development Council
- William Von Hoene, Jr., Chief Strategy Officer, Exelon
- Rory Verrett, Founder and Managing Partner, Protégé Search
Webcast of the Hearing