Skip to Content
Back to top
Assessing the Use of Sanctions in Addressing National Security and Foreign Policy Challenges
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-25.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, To respond to and deter Russian attacks on the integrity of United States elections, and for other purposes. [DRAFT]
- David Mortlock, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Global Energy Center, Atlantic Council
- Dr. Michael Carpenter, Senior Director, Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, University of Pennsylvania
- Elizabeth Rosenberg, Senior Fellow and Director of the Energy, Economics, and Security Program, Center for a New American Security
- Daleep Singh, Senior Fellow, Center for New American Security
- Matthew Zweig, Senior Fellow, Foundation for Defense of Democracies
Webcast of the Hearing