Skip to Content
Back to top
Emerging Threats to Stability: Considering the Systemic Risk of Leveraged Lending
Tuesday, June 04, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-29.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Protecting the Independent Funding of the Office of Financial Research Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “Leveraged Lending Data and Analysis Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “Leveraged Lending Examination Enhancement Act” [DRAFT]
- Erik F. Gerding, Professor of Law & Wolf-Nichol Fellow, University of Colorado Law School
- Victoria Ivashina, Lovett-Learned Chaired Professor of Finance, Harvard Business School
- Gaurav Vasisht, Senior Vice President and Director, Financial Regulation Initiatives, The Volcker Alliance
- Gregory Nini, Assistant Professor of Finance, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University
Webcast of the Hearing