Skip to Content
Back to top
An Examination of State Efforts to Oversee the $1.5 Trillion Student Loan Servicing Market
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-30.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Joe Sanders, Student Loan Ombudsman and Supervising Attorney, Consumer Fraud Bureau, Illinois Attorney General's Office
- Nicholas Smyth, Assistant Director for Consumer Financial Protection, Senior Deputy Attorney General, Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
- Arwen Thoman, Director, Student Loan Assistance Unit, and Investigations Supervisor, Massachusetts Attorney General's Office
- Joanna Darcus, Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation Racial Justice Fellow, National Consumer Law Center
- Scott Buchanan, Executive Director, Student Loan Servicing Alliance
Webcast of the Hearing