Skip to Content
Back to top
Diversity in the Boardroom: Examining Proposals to Increase the Diversity of America’s Boards
Thursday, June 20, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-33.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 281, the “Ensuring Diverse Leadership Act of 2019”
- H.R. 1018, the “Improving Corporate Governance Through Diversity Act of 2019”
- H.R. 3279, the “Diversity in Corporate Leadership Act of 2019”
- Ms. Chelsa Gurkin, Acting Director, Education, Workforce and Income Security Team, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Mr. Luke Visconti, Founder and Chairman, DiversityInc
- Mr. Ron Lumbra, Managing Partner, Heidrick and Struggles
- Ms. Linda Akutagawa, Chair, Alliance for Board Diversity
- Ambassador Vilma Martinez (Ret.)
- Dr. Stephanie Creary, Assistant Professor of Management, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
Webcast of the Hearing