Skip to Content
Back to top
Overseeing the Fintech Revolution: Domestic and International Perspectives on Fintech Regulation
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-36.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Paul Watkins, Assistant Director, Office of Innovation, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Beth Knickerbocker, Chief Innovation Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Valerie Szczepanik, Associate Director of the Division of Corporation Finance and Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Charles E. Clark, Director, Department of Financial Institutions, State of Washington, on behalf of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS)
- Christopher Woolard, Board Member and Director of Strategy and Competition, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), United Kingdom
Webcast of the Hearing