Skip to Content
Back to top
Examining the Use of Alternative Data in Underwriting and Credit Scoring to Expand Access to Credit
Thursday, July 25, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-42.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Credit Access and Inclusion Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “FHA Additional Credit Pilot Program Reauthorization Act” [DRAFT]
- Ms. Chi Chi Wu, Attorney, National Consumer Law Center
- Mr. Aaron Rieke, Managing Director, Upturn
- Ms. Kristin Johnson, McGlinchey Stafford Professor of Law, Tulane University Law School
- Mr. Lawrance Evans, Managing Director of Financial Markets & Community Investment, Government Accountability Office (“GAO”)
- Mr. Dave Girouard, Founder & CEO, Upstart
Webcast of the Hearing