Skip to Content
Back to top
Examining Private Market Exemptions as a Barrier to IPOs and Retail Investment
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-xx.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Private Securities Transparency and Reform Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, To require the Securities and Exchange Commission to submit a report to Congress about private securities offerings [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “Fair Investment Opportunities for Professional Experts Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “Crowdfunding Amendments Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. 2899, the “Main Street Growth Act”
- H.R. ____, the “Rare Disease Fund Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “Family Office Technical Correction Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. 609, the “Small Business Mergers, Acquisitions, Sales and Brokerage Simplification Act”
- Renee Jones, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor of Law, Boston College Law School
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, Professor of Law, Duke University School of Law
- Mike Pieciak, President, North American Securities Administrators Association, and Vermont Commissioner of Financial Regulation, Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Dr. Andrew Lo, Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management
- Douglas Ellenoff, Partner, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
Webcast of the Hearing