Skip to Content
Back to top
Protecting America: The Reauthorization of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-XX.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, from Chairwoman Waters, which would reauthorize the TRIP for ten years [DRAFT]
- Chlora Lindley-Myers, Director, Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Dawn Dinkins, COO, Reinsurance of AXA XL, on behalf of Reinsurance Association of America
- Joe Carter, Acting CEO, United Educators, on behalf of the American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- John Doyle, President & CEO, Marsh
- Baird Webel, Specialist in Financial Economics, Congressional Research Service
Webcast of the Hearing