Skip to Content
Back to top
An Examination of the Decline of Minority Depository Institutions and the Impact on Underserved Communities
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-62.
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Ensuring Diversity in Community Banking Act of 2019.” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, To establish a Financial Agent Mentor-Protégé Program within the Department of the Treasury, and for other purposes. [DRAFT]
- Kenneth Kelly, Chairman and CEO, First Independence Bank, and Chair, National
Bankers Association (NBA)
- Jill Sung, CEO, Abacus Federal Savings Bank, and Chair, Independent Community Bankers Association’s (ICBA) Minority Bank Council
- Mara Falero,Vice President of Marketing and Communication, Jetstream Federal Credit Union, representing the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU)
- Aron Betru, Managing Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute
Webcast of the Hearing