Skip to Content
Back to top
How America Leads Abroad: An Examination of Multilateral Development Institutions.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-65.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, To authorize a capital increase for the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- H.R. ____, To authorize a capital increase for the International Finance Corporation, and for other purposes.
- Charles Kenny, Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Nadia Daar, Head of Washington DC Office, Oxfam International
- Jolie Schwarz, Policy Director, Bank Information Center
- Matthew McGuire,Vice Chairman, CapZone Impact Investments
- Eli Whitney Debevoise II, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Matthew Haarsager, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Development Finance and Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
Webcast of the Hearing