Skip to Content
Back to top
Safe & Decent? Examining the Current State of Residents’ Health and Safety in HUD Housing
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-68.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 3745, the "HUD Inspection Oversight Act of 2019."
- H.R. ____, the "Tenant Empowerment Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Ensuring Performance-Based Contract Administrators Actually Perform Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Lead Service Line Abatement Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Promoting Resident Opportunities and Self- Sufficiency Act."
- Susan Rollins, Executive Director, Housing Authority of St. Louis County
- Margaret Salazar, Executive Director, Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
- Deborah Thrope, Deputy Director, National Housing Law Project
- Geraldine Collins, Board President, National Alliance of HUD Tenants
- Shalonda Rivers, President and Resident, 22nd Avenue Apartment Tenants Association
- The Honorable Orlando J. Cabrera, Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory
Webcast of the Hearing