Skip to Content
Back to top
Robots on Wall Street: The Impact of AI on Capital Markets and Jobs in the Financial Services Industry.
Friday, December 06, 2019 | 09:30 |
Printed Hearing 116-73.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Dr. Charlton McIlwain,Vice Provost for Faculty Engagement and Development and Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication at NYU
- Dr. Marcos Lopez de Prado, Professor of Practice, Engineering School, Cornell University and Chief Investment Officer, True Positive Technologies
- Ms. Rebecca Fender, CFA, Senior Director, Future of Finance, Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Ms. Kirsten Wegner, Chief Executive Officer, Modern Markets Initiative
- Ms. Martina Rejsjö, Head of Nasdaq Market Surveillance, Nasdaq Stock Market
Webcast of the Hearing