Skip to Content
Back to top
On the Brink of Homelessness: How the Affordable Housing Crisis and the Gentrification of America Is Leaving Families Vulnerable
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-74.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.1856, the "The Ending Homelessness Act of 2019 ."
- H.R.5187 , the "The Housing is Infrastructure Act of 2019."
- H.R.____, the "The Stable Families Act of 2020."
- H.R. ____, the "The Housing Emergencies Lifeline Program (HELP) Act of 2019."
- Karen Chapple, Professor and Chair of the Department of City and Regional Planning, University of California, Berkley
- Matthew Desmond, Maurice P. During Professor of Sociology & Director of the Eviction Lab, Princeton University
- Priya Jayachandran, President, National Housing Trust
- Jeffrey Williams, Tenant Advocat
- Mr. Michael Hendrix, Director of State and Local Policy, Manhattan Institute
Webcast of the Hearing