Skip to Content
Back to top
A Future Without Public Housing? Examining the Trump Administrations Efforts to Eliminate Public Housing
Wednesday, February 05, 2020 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-82.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ___, the "Public Housing One-for-One Replacement and Tenant Protection Act of 2017."
- H.R. 5187, the "The Housing is Infrastructure Act of 2019 ."
- H.R.___, the "The Choice Neighborhoods Initiative Act of 2019."
- H.R. ___, the "The Averting Crises in Housing Assistance (ACHA) Act."
- Ann Gass, Director of Strategic Housing Initiatives, Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- Bobby Collins, Executive Director, Housing Authority of the City of Shreveport
- Susan Popkin, Director of the Urban Institute’s HOST Initiative and Institute Fellow at the Metropolitan Housing and Communities Policy Center
- Kate Walz, Vice President of Advocacy, Shriver Center on Poverty Law
- Eugene Jones Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Atlanta Housing Authority
Webcast of the Hearing