Skip to Content
Back to top
Fake It Till They Make It: How Bad Actors Use Astroturfing to Manipulate Regulators, Disenfranchise Consumers and Subvert the Rulemaking Process
Thursday, February 06, 2020 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-84.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Bartlett Naylor, Financial Policy Advocate, Public Citizen
- Beth Simone Noveck, Professor and Director, GovLab, Tandon School of Engineering, New York University
- Paulina Gonzalez-Brito, Deputy Director, California Reinvestment Coalition
- Seto Bagdoyan, Director, Forensic Audits and Investigative Service, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Dr. Steven Balla, Associate Professor, George Washington University
Webcast of the Hearing