Skip to Content
Back to top
A Review of Diversity and Inclusion at America’s Large Banks.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-86.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
Bank Diversity Data Report
- H.R. 5084, the "Improving Corporate Governance Through Diversity Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Diversity Data Accountability Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Mergers and Acquisition Disclosure of Diversity and Inclusion Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in Banking Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Diverse Investment Advisers Act ."
- Kenneth Bentsen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Dr. Naomi Mercer, Senior Vice President, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Rawan Elhalaby, Senior Economic Equity Program Manager, The Greenlining Institute
- Subha Barry, President, Working Mother Media
- Joseph Vaughan, Executive Director, Corporate Diversity and Inclusion Forum
- Dr. Gail Greenfield, Principal, Workforce Strategy and Analytics, Mercer
Webcast of the Hearing