Skip to Content
Back to top
Equitable Algorithms: Examining Ways to Reduce AI Bias in Financial Services
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-87.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Dr. Philip Thomas, Assistant Professor and co-director of the Autonomous Learning Lab, College of Information and Computer Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Dr. Makada Henry-Nickie, Fellow, Race Prosperity and Inclusion Initiative Governance Studies Program, Brookings Institution
- Dr. Michael Kearns, Professor and National Center Chair, Department of Computer and Information Science at the University of Pennsylvania
- Ms. Bärí A. Williams, Attorney and Emerging Tech AI & Privacy Advisor
- Mr. Rayid Ghani, Distinguished Career Professor, Machine Learning Department and Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
Webcast of the Hearing