Skip to Content
Back to top
Drivers of Discrimination: An Examination of Unfair Premiums, Practices, and Policies in the Auto Insurance Industry
Wednesday, March 04, 2020 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-XX.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 1756, the "Preventing Credit Score Discrimination in Auto Insurance Act."
- H.R.____, the "FAIR Study Act."
- Elizabeth Kelleher Dwyer, Superintendent of Insurance, the State of Rhode Island, on
behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Eric Poe, CPA and Chief Operating Office, CURE Auto Insurance
- Erin Collins, Vice President- State Affairs, National Association of Mutual Insurance
Webcast of the Hearing