Skip to Content
Back to top
FIELD HEARING: Modern-Day Redlining: the Burden on Underbanked and Excluded Communities in New York
Friday, March 06, 2020 | 10:00 |
This hearing will take place at the Jamaica Performing Arts Center in Jamaica, New York.
Printed Hearing 116-XX.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Jaime Weisberg, Senior Campaign Analyst, Association for Neighborhood and Housing Development (ANHD)
- Annetta Seecharran, Executive Director, Chhaya CDC
- Cathie Mahon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Inclusiv
- Noel Andrés Poyo, Executive Director, National Association For Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB)
- Bruce Marks, Chief Executive Officer, Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA)
- Kim Saunders, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Bankers Association (NBA)
Webcast of the Hearing