Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Paycheck Security: Economic Perspectives on Alternative Approaches to Protecting Workers’ Pay during COVID-19
Tuesday, July 07, 2020 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 6918, the "Paycheck Recovery Act of 2020."
- Lisa D. Cook, Professor, Department of Economics, James Madison College, Michigan State University
- Lily Eskelsen García, President, National Education Association
- Joseph Stiglitz, Professor of Economics, Columbia University
- Diego Zuluaga, Associate Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
Webcast of the Hearing