Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Prioritizing Fannie’s and Freddie’s Capital over America’s Homeowners and Renters? A Review of the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 6800, the “Heroes Act.”
- H.R. 6729, the “COVID-19 Homeowner Assistance Fund Act.”
- H.R. 6741, the “COVID-19 Mortgage Relief Act.”
- H.R. 6794, the “Promoting Access to Credit for Homebuyers Act.”
- H.R. 7402, the “Protecting Renters from Eviction and Fees.”
Webcast of the Hearing