Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Insuring against a Pandemic: Challenges and Solutions for Policyholders and Insurers
Thursday, November 19, 2020 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 7011, the “Pandemic Risk Insurance Act.”
- H.R. ____, To require the Federal Insurance Office to conduct a study of business interruption insurance coverage in the United States, and for other purposes.
- Ann Cantrell, Owner, Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store, on behalf of the National Retail Federation
- John Doyle, President & Chief Executive Officer, Marsh
- Brian Kuhlmann, Chief Corporate Counsel, Shelter Insurance, on behalf of APCIA and NAMIC
- Michelle Menendez McLaughlin, Chief Underwriting Officer, Chubb North America
- R.J. Lehmann, Executive Editor and Senior Fellow, International Center for Law and Economics
Webcast of the Hearing