Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Game Stopped? Who Wins and Loses When Short Sellers, Social Media, and Retail Investors Collide
Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Vlad Tenev, Chief Executive Officer, Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- Kenneth C. Griffin, Chief Executive Officer, Citadel LLC
- Gabriel Plotkin, Chief Executive Officer, Melvin Capital Management LP
- Steve Huffman, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Reddit
- Keith Gill
- Jennifer Schulp, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
Webcast of the Hearing