Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Banking Innovation or Regulatory Evasion? Exploring Trends in Financial Institution Charters
Thursday, April 15, 2021 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Raúl Carrillo, Deputy Director, LPE Project and Associate Research Scholar at Yale Law School
- Erik Gerding, Professor of Law, University of Colorado Law School
- Kristin Johnson, Asa Griggs Candler Professor of Law, Emory University School of Law
- Carlos Pacheco, CEO, Premier Members Credit Union on behalf of National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU)
- Brian Brooks, Former Acting Comptroller of the Currency
Webcast of the Hearing