Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - The End of LIBOR: Transitioning to an Alternative Interest Rate Calculation for Mortgages, Student Loans, Business Borrowing, and Other Financial Products
Thursday, April 15, 2021 | 02:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Adjustable Interest Rate (LIBOR) Act of 2021.”
- Dan Coates, Senior Associate Director, Office of Risk Analysis and Modeling, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- John Coates, Acting Director, Division of Corporation Finance, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Brian Smith, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Federal Finance, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Mark Van Der Weide, General Counsel, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Kevin Walsh, Deputy Comptroller, Market Risk Policy, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Webcast of the Hearing