Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Examining the Role of Municipal Bond Markets in Advancing – and Undermining – Economic, Racial and Social Justice
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- William Fisher, Chief Executive Officer, Rice Capital Access Program
- Gary Hall, Partner and Head of Investment Banking (Infrastructure and Public Finance), Siebert Williams Shank & Co., LLC
- Chelsea McDaniel, Senior Fellow, Activest
- Jim Nadler, Chief Executive Officer, Kroll Bond Rating Agency
- Chris Parsons, Professor of Finance, University of Southern California
Webcast of the Hearing