Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Closing the Racial and Gender Wealth Gap Through Compensation Equity
Thursday, April 29, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, a bill to amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to require certain pay equity audits, and for other purposes.
- H.R. ____, a bill to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to require issuers to report information relating to gender and racial pay equity, and for other purposes.
- Dr. Andrew Chamberlain, Chief Economist, Glassdoor
- Emily M. Dickens, J.D., Chief of Staff, Head, Government Affairs and Corporate Secretary, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Maya Raghu, Director of Workplace Equality and Senior Counsel, National Women's Law Center
- Dwana Franklin Davis, Chief Executive Officer, Reboot Representation
Webcast of the Hearing