Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Built to Last: Examining Housing Resilience in the Face of Climate Change
Tuesday, May 04, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Reforming Disaster Recovery Act.”
- H.R. ____, the “National Flood Program Reauthorization Act of 2021.”
- H.R. ____, the “Green Neighborhoods Act.”
- Rodney Ellis, Commissioner, Harris County, Texas
- Ariadna M. Godreau-Aubert, Executive Director, Ayuda Legal Puerto Rico
- Andrew N. Mais, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Insurance, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Shelley Poticha, Chief Climate Strategist, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Stephen Ellis, President, Taxpayers for Common Sense
Webcast of the Hearing