Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Examining Belt and Road: The Lending Practices of the People’s Republic of China and Impact on the International Debt Architecture
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, to authorize U.S. participation in the 12th Replenishment of the Asian Development Fund.
- H.R. ____, to authorize Debt Treatment for Countries Eligible for Assistance from the International Development Association and/or Countries that are United Nations Least Developed Countries.
- H.R. ____, to authorize the Secretary of the Treasury to loan Special Drawing Rights to the Poverty Reduction and Growth Trust at the International Monetary Fund.
- Professor Anna Gelpern, Anne Fleming Research Professor at Georgetown Law and nonresident senior fellow at the Peter G. Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Mr. Scott Morris, Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Professor Odette Lienau, Professor of Law, Associate Dean for Faculty Research and Intellectual Life, Cornell University Law School
- Mr. Jaime Atienza, Debt Policy Lead, Oxfam
- Mr. Sebastian Horn, Economist, Kiel Institute for the World Economy
Webcast of the Hearing