Skip to Content
Back to top
Hybrid Hearing - The Legacy of George Floyd: An Examination of Financial Services Industry Commitments to Economic and Racial Justice
Tuesday, June 29, 2021 | 03:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to require covered issuers to carry out a racial equity audit every 2 years, and for other purposes.
- Fabrice Coles, Vice President of Government Affairs, Bank Policy Institute
- Donald Cravins, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, National Urban League
- Darrick Hamilton, Professor of Economics and Urban Policy, The New School
- Jonay Foster Holkins, Senior Director of Policy, Business Roundtable
- Hassan Miah, Chief Executive Officer, Paybby
Webcast of the Hearing