Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Digitizing the Dollar: Investigating the Technological Infrastructure, Privacy, and Financial Inclusion Implications of Central Bank Digital Currencies
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Carmelle Cadet, Founder and CEO, EMTECH
- Jonathan Dharmapalan, Founder and CEO, eCurrency
- Rohan Grey, Assistant Professor of Law, Willamette University
- Dr. Neha Narula, Director of the Digital Currency Initiative, MIT Media Lab
- Dr. Jenny Gesley, Foreign Law Specialist, Library of Congress
Webcast of the Hearing