Skip to Content
Back to top
Banking the Unbanked: Exploring Private and Public Efforts to Expand Access to the Financial System
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Access to No-Fee Accounts Act.’’
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Public Banking Act of 2021.’’
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Expanding Financial Access for Underserved Communities Act.’’
- Mehrsa Baradaran, Professor of Law, University of California Irvine School of Law
- Deyanira Del Río, Co-Executive Director, New Economy Project
- Ameya Pawar, Senior Fellow, Economic Security Project
- David Rothstein, Senior Principal, Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
- John Berlau, Senior Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute
Webcast of the Hearing