Skip to Content
Back to top
The Promises and Perils of Central Bank Digital Currencies
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Dr. Julia Coronado, President and Founder, MacroPolicy Perspectives
- Mr. Yaya Fanusie, Adjunct Senior Fellow, Energy, Economics and Security Program, Center for a New American Security
- Ms. Julia Friedlander, C. Boyden Gray Senior Fellow and Deputy Director, Atlantic Council
- Dr. Andrew Levin, Professor of Economics, Dartmouth College
- Mr. Robert M. Baldwin, Head of Policy, Association for Digital Asset Markets
Webcast of the Hearing