Skip to Content
Back to top
NAHASDA Reauthorization: Addressing Historic Disinvestment and the Ongoing Plight of the Freedmen in Native American Communities
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 | 02:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act.’’
- The Honorable Chuck Hoskin, Jr., Principal Chief, Cherokee Nation
- Chris Kolerok, Director of Public Policy & Government Affairs, Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Marilyn Vann, President, Descendants of Freedmen of the Five Tribes Association
- Anthony Walters, Executive Director, National American Indian Housing Council
- Jackson Brossy, Executive Director, Native CDFI Network
Webcast of the Hearing