Skip to Content
Back to top
Protecting Renters During the Pandemic: Reviewing Reforms to Expedite Emergency Rental Assistance
Friday, September 10, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 5196, the ‘‘Expediting Assistance to Renters and Landlords Act of 2021.’’
- H.R. 3913, the ‘‘Renter Protection Act of 2021.’’ (Rep. McHenry)
- Kadeem Morris, Supervising Attorney, Community Legal Services Inc.
- Margaret Salazar, Executive Director of Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
- David Schwartz, CEO, Chairman & Co-Founder of Waterton, Chair of National Multifamily Housing Council
- Diane Yentel, President and CEO, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Gilbert J. Winn, Chief Executive Officer, Winn Companies
Webcast of the Hearing