Skip to Content
Back to top
Zoned Out: Examining the Impact of Exclusionary Zoning on People, Resources, and Opportunity
Friday, October 15, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 2126, the “Housing Supply and Affordability Act.”
- H.R. 2768, the “American Housing and Economic Mobility Act.”
- H.R. 3198, the “Yes In My Backyard Act.”
- H.R. 4497, the “Housing Is Infrastructure Act.”
- Sheryll D. Cashin, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Law, Civil Rights and Social Justice, Georgetown University
- Richard D. Kahlenberg, Senior Fellow, The Century Foundation
- Dora Leong Gallo, President and CEO, A Community of Friends
- Thomas Silverstein, Associate Director of Fair Housing & Community Development Project, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Dr. Emily Hamilton, Senior Research Fellow and Codirector of the Urbanity Project at the Mercatus Center, George Mason University
Webcast of the Hearing