Skip to Content
Back to top
Cashed Out: How a Cashless Economy Impacts Disadvantaged Communities and Peoples
Thursday, October 14, 2021 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- John Breyault, Vice President of Public Policy, Telecommunications, and Fraud, National Consumers League
- Beverly Brown Ruggia, Financial Justice Program Director, New Jersey Citizen Action
- Norma Garcia, Policy Counsel and Director, Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA)- San Francisco
- Representative Alex Valdez, Member, Colorado House of Representatives
- Todd Zywicki, Professor of Law, George Mason University Antonin Scalia School of Law and Senior Fellow, Cato Institute
Webcast of the Hearing