Skip to Content
Back to top
Cyber Threats, Consumer Data, and the Financial System
Wednesday, November 03, 2021 | 10:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 3910, the ‘‘Safeguarding Non-bank Consumer Information Act.’’ (Rep. Lynch)
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Strengthening Cybersecurity for the Financial Sector.’’
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Enhancing Cybersecurity of Nationwide Consumer Reporting Agencies Act.’’
- Samir Jain, Director of Policy, Center for Democracy & Technology
- Robert E. James, II, President & CEO, Carver Financial Corporation
- Carlos Vazquez, Chief Information Security Officer, Canvas Credit Union
- Jeff Newgard, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Idaho, on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers of America
Webcast of the Hearing