Skip to Content
Back to top
A Review of Diversity and Inclusion Performance at America’s Large Investment Firms
Thursday, December 09, 2021 | 11:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
REPORT - DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: HOLDING AMERICA’S LARGEST INVESTMENT FIRMS ACCOUNTABLE
- H.R. 1277, the ‘‘Improving Corporate Governance Through Diversity Act of 2021.’’ (Rep. Maloney)\
- H.R. 2123, the ‘‘Diversity and Inclusion Data Accountability and Transparency Act.’’ (Rep. Beatty)
- H.R. ____, a draft bill to amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to require certain pay equity audits, and for other purposes.
- H.R. ____, a draft bill to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to require issuers to report information relating to gender and racial pay equity, and for other purposes
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Diverse Investment Advisers Act.’’
- Michelle Gadsden-Williams, Managing Director, Human Resources, Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, BlackRock
- Eric Pan, President and CEO, Investment Company Institute
- Ron Parker, President and CEO, National Association of Securities Professionals (NASP)
- Cyrus Taraporevala, President and CEO, State Street Global Advisors
- Michael Clements, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, Government Accountability Office
Webcast of the Hearing