Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - An Unprecedented Investment for Historic Results: How Federal Support for MDIs and CDFIs Have Launched a New Era for Disadvantaged Communities
Wednesday, February 16, 2022 | 12:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘CDFI Bond Guarantee Program Improvement Act.’’ (Rep. Cleaver)
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Ensuring Diversity in Community Banking Act.’’ (Rep. Meeks)
- H.R. ____, the “Expanding Opportunity for MDIs Act." (Rep. Beatty)
- H.R. ____, the “Federal Home Loan Banks’ Mission Implementation Act." (Rep. Torres)
- H.R. ____, the “Promoting and Advancing Communities of Color Through Inclusive Lending Act." (Rep. Waters)
- H.R. ____, the “Advancing Technologies to Support Inclusion Act."
- H.R. ____, the “CDFI Certification Consultation Act."
- H.R. ____, the “Supporting the Creation of Diverse and Mission-Driven Community Financial Institutions Act."
- H.R. ____, the “Understanding Community Financial Institutions’ Impact in Underserved Communities Act."
- William J. Bynum, CEO, HOPE (Hope Credit Union/Hope Enterprise Corporation/Hope Policy Institute)
- Nicole Elam, Esq., President & CEO, National Bankers Association
- Everett K. Sands, CEO, Lendistry
- Luz Lopez Urrutia, CEO, Accion Opportunity Fund
- Michael Faulkender, Dean’s Professor of Finance, Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
Webcast of the Hearing