Skip to Content
Back to top
Virtual Hearing - Small Businesses, Big Impact: Ensuring Small and Minority-Owned Businesses Share in the Economic Recovery
Thursday, February 17, 2022 | 03:00 |
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 2540, the ‘‘Small Business Lending Fairness Act.’’ (Rep. Velázquez)
- H.R. 6054, the ‘‘Small Business Lending Disclosure Act.’’ (Rep. Velázquez)
- H.R. ____, the “Small Business Fair Debt Collection Protection Act." (Rep. Lawson)
- H.R. ____, the “Promoting Fair Lending to Small Businesses Act."
- H.R. ____, the “Small Business Lender Registry."
- Marla Bilonick, President and CEO, National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB)
- Stephanie DeVane, Vice President for Entrepreneurship & Business Development, National Urban League
- Amber Littlejohn, Executive Director, Minority Cannabis Business Association (MCBA)
- Dr. Alicia Robb, Founder and CEO, Next Wave Impact
- Dane Stangler, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Bipartisan Policy Center
Webcast of the Hearing