Skip to Content
Back to top
The End of Overdraft Fees? Examining the Movement to Eliminate the Fees Costing Consumers Billions
Thursday, March 31, 2022 | 10:00 |
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 4277, the “Main Street Growth Act.” (Rep. Maloney)
- H.R. ____, the “Expanding Access to Affordable Bank Accounts Act.”
- Jeremie Greer, Co-Founder/Executive Director, Liberation in a Generation
- Elyse Crawford-Hicks, Consumer Policy Counsel, Americans for Financial Reform
- Paul Kundert, President and CEO, UW Credit Union
- Santiago Sueiro, Senior Policy Analyst, UnidosUS
- Todd Zywicki, George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law, Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University
Webcast of the Hearing