Skip to Content
Back to top
An Enduring Legacy: The Role of Financial Institutions in the Horrors of Slavery and the Need for Atonement
Tuesday, April 05, 2022 | 02:00 |
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to require covered issuers to carry out a racial equity audit every 2 years, and for other purposes.
- Dr. Daina Ramey Berry, Oliver H. Radkey Regents Professor and Chair of the Department of History, University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. William A. Darity, Jr., Samuel DuBois Cook Professor of Public Policy, African and African American Studies, Economics, and Business, Duke University
- Dr. Sven Beckert, Laird Bell Professor of History, Harvard University
- Nikitra Bailey, Senior Vice President of Public Policy, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Dr. Sarah Federman, Assistant Professor at the School of Public and International Affairs, University of Baltimore
Webcast of the Hearing