Skip to Content
Back to top
What’s in Your Digital Wallet? A Review of Recent Trends in Mobile Banking and Payments
Thursday, April 28, 2022 | 02:00 |
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Protecting Consumers From Payment Scams Act.”
- Raúl Carrillo, Associate Research Scholar, Yale Law School; Deputy Director, Law and Political Economy Project
- Mishi Choudhary, Legal Director, Software Freedom Law Center
- Renita Marcellin, Senior Policy Analyst, Americans for Financial Reform
- Kia McAllister-Young, Director, America Saves, Consumer Federation of America
- Scott Talbott, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, Electronic Transactions Association
Webcast of the Hearing