Skip to Content
Back to top
Promoting Economic Growth: A Review of Proposals to Strengthen the Rights and Protections for Workers
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-24.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Outsourcing Accountability Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, A bill to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to require issuers to disclose information about human capital management in annual reports [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, A bill to require the SEC to study stock buybacks under rule 10b-18 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the “Greater Accountability in Pay (GAP) Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- Steve Clifford, Author and former CEO of King Broadcasting Company
- Heather Slavkin Corzo, J.D., Director of Capital Markets Policy, AFL-CIO
- Abigail E. Disney, Ph.D., President of Fork Films, and Chair & Co-founder of Level Forward
- Nili Gilbert, Co-founder & Portfolio Manager, Matarin Capital Management
- James R. Copland, Senior Fellow and Director, Legal Policy, Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
Webcast of the Hearing