Putting Investors First: Reviewing Proposals to Hold Executives Accountable
Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets
Wednesday, April 03, 2019
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ___, Insider Trading Prohibition Act [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, Investor Choice Act of 2019 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, 8-K Trading Gap Act of 2019 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, A bill to require the SEC to complete rulemaking required by section 10D of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, A bill to require the SEC to complete rulemaking required by section 14(i) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [DRAFT]
- H.R. ___, A bill to amend the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 to amend the definition of whistleblower [DRAFT]
- John Coffee, Adolf A. Berle Professor of Law, Director of the Center on Corporate Governance at Columbia Law School
- Melanie Lubin, Maryland Securities Commissioner, on behalf of the North American Securities Administrators Association, Inc (NASAA)
- Remington A. Gregg, Counsel for Civil Justice and Consumer Rights, Public Citizen
- Tom Quaadman, Executive Vice President, U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness, Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America
Webcast of the Hearing